Application Deadline is May 8th 2016
To apply for the Summer 2017 STEM for Scholars Program you must submit:
1. An application form, including a 250 word essay explaining why you would like to participate in the Summer STEM Program.
2. A recommendation form that will be sent directly to the recommender email address(es) provided on your application form.
3. An official copy of your transcript. This must be requested from your school and can be mailed, faxed or emailed to the contact information below:.
4. A copy of your PSAT, SAT, and/or ACT scores (if applicable).
Submit copies of all of the above tests for which you have received scores. If you have not taken any of these tests, please note that this will not preclude your acceptance to the program.
Please do not submit your test scores through the USF school code. You will need to make a copy of these scores and then mail, fax, or scan and email the copies to the contact information below.
5. A non-refundable application fee of $35.
Complete the application form here.
Submit your application fee here.
If you are accepted, you will be notified by email. The USF Pre-College Office will follow up to gather information to create your university student account and register you for your summer courses. A deposit will be due on acceptance and the remainder of your balance by May 30, 2017.
STEM Education Center
4202 East Fowler Avenue, CMC 342
Tampa, FL 33620
FAX: (813) 905-9830